COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by visitors via direct email. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, usually concerning the supply of further information about our services and the costs associated with these services. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request. We do not add your information to mailing lists.
This includes all avenues required to manage our relationship with you including:
• if you have opened an account with us, to confirm your registration;
• contacting you if you have asked us to contact you by completing a Contact Form via our website;
• contacting you if you have asked for a password reminder or reset;
• to send you important notices such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions and policies (including this policy);
• to send you information you have requested;
• to e-mail you when you have placed items in your shopping basket but not proceeded to payment;
• to ask you to leave a review or feedback on us; and
• to respond to, provide clarification on, resolve issues in relation to, or otherwise communicate with you in relation to, any enquiry you may have.
The site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We do not share the private information submitted on this website externally unless we are required to do so by law.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.